110: Why Nailing Your Niche is the Key To Marketing Success with Jen Casey
Feb 05, 2019
In today’s episode, we’re excited to introduce you to Jen Casey. Jen is a business strategy coach, master NLP practitioner, speaker, and podcast host. Through her top-rated The Inner Boss Podcast and signature program “Pitch To Your Niche”, she helps online coaches and network marketers think like a top earner and turn their social media into sales.
Today she is here helping us dive into what it takes to be a successful online marketer, the importance of finding your niche, and why getting comfortable with sales is the key to success.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- The first skillset Jen committed to learning while network marketing [ 5:14 ]
- The one thing every business needs to be successful [ 6:47 ]
- How to reframe a scary business transition [ 8:40 ]
- Do you need a personal brand in network marketing? [ 10:17 ]
- The biggest myth around niching down [ 13:37 ]
- How Jen created a sales process that worked [ 17:27 ]
- Unrealistic expectations about entrepreneurship in marketing [ 18:57 ]
- The top quality for an entrepreneurial mindset [ 23:59 ]
- How to strategically view conventions and being in the network marketing bubble [ 26:06 ]
- How to solve clients’ short term problems but also address mindset [ 32:00 ]
- Specifically where and how to research your niche [ 36:25 ]
- The one question that even successful businesses forget to ask [ 41:25 ]
- How to protect against burnout in 2019 [ 44:10 ]
- How to show up on social media to attract your ideal client [ 51:39 ]
Connect with Jen:
One of Jen’s Favorite Podcasts:
Are you looking to take your business to the next level?!
The Luscious Mastermind is a unique coaching experience, helping you to bust through your limiting beliefs, release your fears and create your dream business, all while being supported by other influencers, go-getters and heart-centered business owners who GET IT.