Feel like you’ve lived a decade in 2020?
It’s been a year of uprooting our sense of normalcy and control in all things. A global pandemic, economic turmoil, skyrocketing unemployment, the resurgence of racial unrest, a highly divisive US election, killer hornets…let’s not forget the killer hornets.
In today's episode, we are exploring:
- Simple actions versus Easy actions.
- Working from home meets pandemic parenting
- The zingy one-liner that shook Laura
- Emotions versus Thoughts, which one is in control
- How to continue pursuing your goals when you don’t have full control.
- Identifying those activities that actually push you to grow, heal, and level up.
- Transforming the chain reaction between your brain, your emotions, and what you actually achieve.
P.S. Private coaching is a personalized, high-touch experience that will accelerate your healing journey and spiritual growth WHILE you build your business!
SOUL WORK, ENERGETIC SUPPORT, ACCOUNTABILITY, & ROAD MAP TO MONEY. Apply Now