Episode 286. Overcoming Scarcity Mindset: A Tale of Two Cars
Many of us know what we’re supposed to do when it comes to basic money management – spend less than you earn, pay off debt, save for a rainy day, and invest for retirement.
While you may think you know your attitude towards money, it’s possible that you’re not fully aware of how your views are shaping your decision-making.
Your money mindset is your internal filter towards your finances; how you make and spend money. It impacts how you make financial decisions every day, and can determine if you will achieve your goals.
In this episode, Betsy and Laura discuss the new vehicles they each purchased this year and the money mindset blocks they have overcome along the way.
In this episode:
- The day Betsy went out for Starbucks and came home with a NEW CAR!!
- Money Mindset for Entrepreneurs: “New Level, New Devil”
- Recognizing where your scarcity mindset is blocking you from living your best life.
- Betsy on healing her relationship with her mom…and buying her a car!
- How scarcity can disguise itself as gratitude.
- Healing generational ‘Money Wounds’
- The “Money Rule” Laura had to rewrite in order to joyfully receive what she wanted.
- Healing your worthiness happens in the feminine.
P.S. Private coaching with Betsy is a personalized, high-touch experience that will accelerate your healing journey and spiritual growth WHILE you build your business!
Your one-stop-shop for SOUL WORK, ENERGETIC SUPPORT, ACCOUNTABILITY, & ROAD MAP TO MONEY. Apply Now