323. Rewrite Your Money Story with Denise Duffield-Thomas
Apr 20, 2021
Denise Duffield-Thomas is the money mentor for the new wave of online entrepreneurs who want to make money and change the world. Her books Lucky Bitch, Get Rich, Lucky Bitch, and Chillpreneur give a fresh and funny roadmap to living a life of abundance without burnout.
She’s a lazy introvert, a Hay House author, and an unbusy mother of 3. She owns a rose farm and lives by the beach in sunny Australia.
In this episode you will hear:
- What it means to be a “lucky rich bitch”.
- Building a community of female role models in entrepreneurship.
- How she stretched her wealth setpoint from poverty to abundance.
- The first thing to focus on when starting your business.
- Denise’s worthiness lesson in building her dream beach house and office.
- Normalizing wealth and giving yourself the gift of resources.
- Identifying niche opportunities even in the midst of a pandemic.
- Feeling the connection between your life force and money.
- How your clients are a reflection of your pricing.
Connect with Denise on Instagram @denisedt
CLICK HERE to visit her website.