IN THIS EPISODE: Sam Vander Wielen is a former Corporate Attorney turned Entrepreneur who empowers women through mentorship and DIY legal templates. After a near-death experience opened her eyes to fact that she wasn’t living her best life, Sam embarked on an journey of self-discovery and re-invention.
Today she is here, sharing her own personal journey as well as practical tips to help you get Legally Legit in your own business.
- How Sam transitioned from Corporate Attorney to Health Coach before finally finding her niche as a Business Coach and Mentor for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- The Importance of finding and claiming your niche in order to thrive.
- How to find space for your unique voice in a competitive market.
- The near-death experience that was a catalyst for Sam to find her true path.
- What is hygge (pronounce Hue-guh)?
- The most common legal issues Sam sees for budding entrepreneurs and steps you can take...